Our advisory services are deeply knowledge based and are
designed to equip you with the insight you need to make the right
choices. Many of our customers face challenging decisions that have
long term consequences.
SAP® Work Clearance offers great flexibility and with that
flexibility comes choice.
Did you know that:
- Work Clearance Management can manage many types of safety permits?
- Work Clearance Management supports different approval processes?
- Secure identification can be used to valid processing steps?
We can help you make the right choices to ensure that SAP®
Work Clearance Management works appropriately for you.
Whilst the SAP® Work Clearance Management is functionally
does not fulfill every customer's requirements. Particularly where
established safety rules and procedures exist, it is often expedient to
change the software rather than the existing procedures.
In the area of Work Clearance, we have designed and
implemented solutions for
- shared tagging - where multiple isolations share the same isolation
point and tag
- 4 eyes principle - processing validated by a second set of eyes
- electronic signatures - signing of key processing steps
- skill or qualification based processing
- security based user identification at key processing steps, such as
how the software works and are able to design enhancements and
extensions to adapt the software to meet your business requirements.
Partnering relationships allow us to bring to our customers the most appropriate resources for the task at hand.
In the field of Work Clearance Management, we are particularly pleased to partner with WCM GmbH. As architects and authors of SAP's Work Clearance Management component WCM GmbH has thorough product know-how, complemented by more than 12 years of experience in consulting projects and training.